Nakhilat Ship Repair Yard at Ras Laffan
- 850,000m3 over 36 months, incorporating imported limestone aggregate by barge to adjacent jetty.
- Caisson blocks continuous jump form 2,500m3 each.
- At sea on barge deliveries for capping beam to caisson blocks
Daewoo Eng & Construction Ltd NSRY
- USD $611 million project on 43 hectares of reclaimed land.
- Two dry docks, one dock 400m long x 43m wide and 360m long x 66m wide, both with 12m of water over the sill.
- A floating dock 230m long x 38m wide with a 20,000 tons lift capacity; a quay with six full length berths, total 2.4 Kms in length.
Msheireb Downtown Doha
- Concrete batching plants sited adjacent to the project site enabling Readymix Qatar to produce and deliver concrete efficiently within the schemes specifications, in line with the project’s LEED certification criteria and the clients objectives.
- More than 1.4 million m3 delivered and coordinated with multiple contractors.
Tekfen Construction – North Road Project (PO 59)
- 18 reinforced concrete bridges and intersections.
- 580,000 m3 of readymix concrete supplied
- On site project batching plant with availability of backup plants to cover the project requirements.
Al Khor Expressway – TekfenConstruction
- “Expressway” standard road to the north of Doha including eight grade separated junctions.
- It follows the alignment of the existing Al Khor Coastal Road between Lusail and the proposed Al Khor Bypass. The approximate southern extent for Phase 1 is the Doha Golf Club. The northern extent is up to the proposed Simaismah Junction. The approximate southern extent for Phase 2 is the Simaismah Junction and the northern extent is the proposed Al Khor Bypass up to and including the Al Khor Stadium signal.
STFA – Mesaieed Port Expansion
- 185,000 m3 of concrete supplied over 18 months
- Widening of the existing channel to the gabbro berths, deepening gabbro berths 1 & 2.
- Dredging of a new basin for gabbro berth 3 and constructing a 400m quay wall.
- Filling and reclamation behind the quay wall, storm drainage and paving of the berth area.
- Piling under crane rail beams and construction of cranes (ship to shore cranes).
Al Fowriya Safari Hypermarket, Doha
- 9,108 m3 continuous pour over 42 hours
CECC – Al Ruwais Port Phase II
- qConstruction of a basin, deepening the channel at 2900 meter length.
- qPassenger jetty, commercial crew jetty, protection wall, infrastructure and passenger terminal building of a total 140,000 m3 concrete supplied.
Midmac-Six Construction Tornado Tower
- 75,000m3 of concrete supplied to the QIPCO Office Tower West Bay.
QDVC – LRT Rail Transport Project
- 8 inter-station tunnel sections.
- Reinforced concrete tunnels approximately 14m below ground and 4260m in length.
- 65,000 m3 of readymix concrete supplied in 6 months.
- Consultant: Parsons
GCC Al Khaleej Cement Works Umm Bab
- 120,000m3 of concrete supplied to Simplex Infrastructures for phase 1 from a dedicated on-site project batching plant, including slip form concrete running 24 hours a day.
- 110,000m3 of concrete supplied to CMIB for phase 2.